SEND Strategic Support (mainstream and special)
SEN Advisers have extensive range of experience in the field of SEND, school improvement, school leadership and provide bespoke support, advice and development to schools, colleges, SEND organisations, employers and training providers. We work with headteachers, SENCOs, other SLT members and Governors.
SEND Strategic support will assist school improvement through:
- improving outcomes and closing the gap for pupils with SEND
- support the improvement of high quality inclusive teaching and learning
- support pupil outcomes through rigorous analysis of provision and pupil progress
- SENCo development and support
- Quality assuring school self-evaluation