We have negotiated a discounted offer for boards who wish to subscribe to GovernorHub. Normally £400.00 plus VAT per annum the service is available for just £149.00 for a year. The service provides a GDPR compliant repository for all things ’governance’, including governor paperwork, meeting information, training records, committee membership and terms of reference. Additionally it provides a way of communicating with all members of the board without having to use email. Documents are also available even where there is no internet connection.
What is GovernorHub?
GovernorHub is an online service built by governors for governors. It is used by over 6,000 schools and 60,000 governors, trustees and clerks around the country and helps the board and the clerk run their governing board efficiently, so they can spend their time on the important things – making sure our children get the education they deserve. GovernorHub brings together the key things you need as a governing board:
- Education news locally and from around the country
- A private area for a governing board to exchange messages and emails
- Confidential storage of documents online so they are all in one place, accessible by all the members of the governing board
- A shared calendar of meetings which can be seen on the Web and synchronised to governors’ smartphone, work or tablet calendar
- Links to DfE and Ofsted data about the school
- Tools especially designed for clerks to help them track membership, roles, committees and easily organise meetings
- A governing board health-check questionnaire to help with self-evaluation
- iPad, iPhone and Android apps which can be used to download documents to use in meetings even if there’s no Internet access
- Full support for working in a Multi-Academy Trust to have common resources across all the academies in the Trust and to help communications.
GovernorHub also, crucially, links governors, trustees and clerks with the Governance Consultancy Team, including:
- News and information from the local experts within the Governance Consultancy team
- Answers to most commonly asked questions
- Standard documents from the Governance Consultancy team
- A link to book training, track your training record and store certificates for courses taken.
GovernorHub is a Web-based service so there’s no need to install software on your computer and it can be accessed from school, work, home or wherever you have Internet access.