South West Leadership Vacancies
On this page details of current and future leadership vacancies within the Devon Local Authority being supported by Babcock LDP will be available together with the headteacher application form.
Headteacher - St Andrew's C of E Aided Primary School, Devon
Salary group 2: L9 - L12
Start date: September 2020 or January 2021
Closing date: 12 noon on 22nd June 2020
Interview dates: 13th July 2020
We are seeking an exceptional individual, who has proven leadership skills and who will inspire and motivate others towards excellence.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven management and senior leadership capability and experience.
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour including an ability to recognise potential and celebrate achievement.
• A high regard for children and a commitment to meeting the special needs of all pupils.
• High level experience of school development planning and evaluation, with a full understanding of the school improvement process.
• Understanding of and aptitude for leading projects for the development of the school, with enthusiasm for pursuit of additional funding.
• Promotion of innovation and creativity and the ability to demonstrate a positive attitude to, and effective management of change.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they are a practising Christian.
An application form and information pack can be requested by contacting Jennifer Ord at Babcock LDP, or calling 01392 287221.
Headteacher application form
This application form, that takes account of guidance on safeguarding children and safer recruitment, must be used when applying for the post of headteacher in a Devon maintained school.