Newly Qualified and Recently Qualified Teachers
Babcock LDP is the Appropriate Body with statutory responsibility for the quality of NQT Induction on behalf of Devon County Council and as such we are well placed to provide support to NQTs across all educational establishments.
We are able to draw on the range of expertise across Babcock LDP to support you and your NQTs.
Registering your NQTs with us will help you meet your statutory requirements. You will receive on-going NQT Induction Support and you will benefit from reduced prices for access to training, products and online resources and development.
Core Registration and Support Package
Registration and Administration
- NQT registration with the Teaching Regulation Agency
- Administration through an online system which will give both NQTs and NQT induction tutors real time information relating to current progress, management of the process and support to meet the required standards
- Monitoring of assessment forms for both the NQT and named induction tutor
- On-line and telephone support through a dedicated contact
- NQT Handbook
On-going NQT Induction Support
- Assessment visits as required
- Initial support for struggling NQTs and support to identify NQT’s specific needs to succeed
- Direct support for NQTs
- Direct support for NQT induction tutors
Support and Development for NQTs and NQT mentors
- Training for new NQT tutors
- Attendance at NQT/RQT network meetings
- Attendance at one conference from the range of Babcock conferences
- Access to NQT development programme and CPD offer
- Reduced rates on a range of products and services provided by Babcock
New for 2019 - Support for Recently Qualified Teachers
Building on the successful completion of their NQT year Babcock LDP have developed a bespoke package of support for recently qualified teachers.
This will include:
Option 1: attendance at NQT / RQT networks
Option 2: attendance at CPD events
Option 3: Termly 1.5 hour mentoring