Science and STEM
For the most current and up-to-date information relating to COVID-19 and support for schools and settings during the wider re-opening phase, please visit our COVID-19 webpage. Any COVID-19 resources on our team pages are still relevant and useful but are more general or relate to earlier phases of lockdown and partial school closures. Many of our general resources will also be useful at this time.
The Adviser for Science has worked in Devon since 2002, offering advice to schools across primary and secondary phases. He has established a strong reputation both locally, regionally and nationally, for making a positive impact on the outcomes for students. He has recent experience as a school inspector of both primary & secondary provision [PQSI]. Additionally, he is the SW represenative of the National Advisers and Inspectors Group in Science (ASE).
We provide science advice, support & challenge:
- School improvement across both primary and secondary phases
- School improvement specifically related to science across all phases
- Leadership to improve the quality of teaching & learning
- Planning for professional development
- Science Health & Safety, including matters relating to radiation protection
Please contact the science advisor via email.
You can view and book onto a variety of Babcock LDP science cpd provision by visiting:
www.babcock-education.co.uk/ldp/courses/bookings or we can provide bespoke cpd for both individual & groups of schools