The Adviser for Science has worked in Devon since 2002, offering advice to schools across primary and secondary phases. He has established a strong reputation both locally, regionally and nationally, for making a positive impact on the outcomes for students. He has recent experience as a school inspector of both primary & secondary provision [PQSI]. Additionally, he is the SW represenative of the National Advisers and Inspectors Group in Science (ASE).
We provide science advice, support & challenge:
- School improvement across both primary and secondary phases
- School improvement specifically related to science across all phases
- Leadership to improve the quality of teaching & learning
- Planning for professional development
- Science Health & Safety, including matters relating to radiation protection
Please contact the science advisor via email.
You can view and book onto a variety of Babcock LDP science cpd provision by visiting:
www.babcock-education.co.uk/ldp/courses/bookings or we can provide bespoke cpd for both individual & groups of schools