Here at Babcock LDP, we’re looking to recruit a Head of Finance on a 12 month contract to cover a maternity leave period.
You will join our Education business unit, who are the largest integrated service provider for education improvement and support services in the UK. Our mission is to improve outcomes for children and young people.
Key duties will include:
- Provide a commercial and strategic overview and leadership to the finance department
- Lead the development of the financial solution for growth opportunities. Work in conjunction with the Bid teams to create winning opportunities / bids. Review and approval of bids (within authority limits).
- Use financial information to constructively challenge current and potential business activity in order to increase profits and improve efficiencies
- Supervise, support and develop the finance teams, ensuring that the Exeter Hub provides high levels of service to all contracts
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of monthly management reporting. Prepare materials for monthly business reviews, and take ownership for actions
- Deliver tight management and control of the balance sheet and working capital
- Support and manage internal and external audit requirements, including ensuring timely resolution of audit findings and comments
- Manage the finance integration of new contracts
For more information and to apply >>>