Careers, Work Experience and Employment

For information about post 16 options: 
Careers South West can also provide advice. 
Contact details for local Careers South West centres across Devon:

Barnstaple Office

Tel: 01271 378585 Email:

Exeter Office

Tel: 01392 203603 Email:

Newton Abbot Office

Tel: 01626 367579 Email:


Plymouth Office

Tel: 01752 207700  Email:


Information on Work Permits and Work Experience

Guide to Child Employment

Scroll to top