Support for Schools
Section 157/175 of the Education Act 2002 places a duty on local authorities and schools’ governing bodies to make arrangements for carrying out their functions with a view to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Safeguarding Review - how do you implement and manage Safeguarding within your school?
We can support you to meet statutory requirements by conducting a Safeguarding Review which will inform the school of significant additional risks that need to be addressed. We will make recommendations where appropriate and help the school to maintain and develop a safeguarding culture in accordance with Ofsted requirements and good practice.
How do you:
- Safeguard your children and staff?
- Review your safeguarding policies and processes to manage change improvement?
- Identify training needs and maintain Senior Designated Officers at Group 3?
- Identify and ensure whole-school training is carried out?
- Identify and ensure Group 2 and Safer Recruitment Training is carried out?
Babcock LDP can help implement and facilitate management of safeguarding within your school by providing:
- A comprehensive review to ensures your statutory requirements are being met
- An action plan for corrective and preventative measures
- Help with change improvements. We can provide:
- Templates and models
- Group 3 training for Senior Designated Officers and their deputies
- Regular training
- Group 2 and/or Safer Recruitment Training for governors and heads
Safeguarding Review - this is a more focused review to cover a specific area of safeguarding. For example:
- Safeguarding files and record keeping
- Single Central Record / recruitment
- Bespoke to your needs
Want to talk to our Traded Services Manager?
Phone: 07568 102728Send an email here
Consultancy and Support Services
Contact us to find out more: 07568102728 or buy now...Visit our e-store to buy services
Training and Professional Development
Current courses include: Extremism, Radicalisation, PREVENT, Child Protection Raising Awareness, Safer Recruitment, Group 3, Child Sexual Exploitation, Record Keeping and many more.Visit our cpd site - search 'safeguarding'