Finance Consultancy Training, Conferences and Masterclasses
- Devon Education Administration Training - DEFT A workshop style course for new or inexperienced school administrators/bursars, and refresher for experienced administrators. This workshop offers opportunities throughout to explore good and bad examples of financial administration and control through tasks and group work. Find out more and book here.
- Budget Planning Workshops - A workshop style course for headteachers and administrative staff, bursars and business managers to help the school compile its 5-year budget plan
- Bursar Briefings - This is a workshop style session giving latest updates on issues affecting the work of bursars. It also provides a networking opportunity for bursars to meet Babcock LDP Finance Consultants and school colleagues to consider new initiatives and share ideas and good practice. Find out more and book here (keyword search 'bursar')
- Finance for Governors (maintained schools) - background knowledge and support relating to sources of funding, funding formula, budget preparation and monitoring.
- Finance for Governors (academies) - background knowledge and support relating to sources of funding, funding formula, budget preparation and monitoring.
- Bespoke Training - please contact Karl Murphy Barnes or your School Finance Consultant to discuss your requirements
Useful LinksBabcock LDP CPD Online Site